Pipefitter Job Highlights
|Location||Regina, SK, Canada|
Ledcor Group of Companies is one of the most diversified construction companies, serving the building, heavy industrial, civil and infrastructure, mining, pipeline, power, and communications sectors. Ledcor also owns operations in aviation, forestry, marine transportation services, property investment, and wastewater treatment.
The company is searching for a Pipefitter with experience to support a potash mine project.
Further, it includes the installation of the site’s main distribution networks for natural gas.
- Applicants must have a Journeyperson Pipefitter certification or be a registered Pipefitter Apprentice from a recognized provincial training authority
- Possess a minimum of 5+ years of experience on industrial construction or pipeline projects (required)
- Assembles and installs piping sections according to blueprints and job specifications
- Demonstrates knowledge of the functional operation of various piping system components by measuring, cutting, threading, and bolting up, valves and fittings
- Performs bolt-up, rigging, and hydro testing
- Performs physically demanding tasks such as cutting openings for pipes while standing for extended periods of time and securing pipes in hard-to-reach areas
- Uses testing equipment effectively to check for system leaks and troubleshoot fitting errors
- Working safely in a team environment such as working with a crew of pipefitters or working with a welder
- CSTS, First Aid, Confined Space
- Good attention to detail with the ability to problem-solve
- Must be able to meet all safety requirements and applicable safety policies
- Must successfully complete pre-access drug and alcohol testing
- 14 days on/7 days off rotational shift, 12-hour workdays
- Experienced applicants that reside in Leroy, SK, or surrounding areas will be given preference due to the location of this project
- Travel allowance provided from approved locations
- Work will be primarily outdoors in various weather conditions
- Benefits provided by CLAC
- Camp-based accommodation provided for non-local candidates
Ledcor is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or any other identifying characteristic are encouraged to apply.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.ledcor.com.