Website Ingalls Shipbuilding (Huntington Ingalls Industries)
Pipewelder Job Highlights
|Location||Pascagoula, MS, United States|
Ingalls Shipbuilding is America’s largest military shipbuilding company. It provides professional services to partners in government and industry.
The company is looking for a Pipe Welder who will be responsible for performing pipe welding procedures on Stainless Steel and Copper-Nickel pipe using Gas tungsten arc welding (GTAW), also known as tungsten inert gas (TIG) welding.
- The applicants may be required a High School Diploma or GED
- The candidates should have a minimum of 3 years of pipe welding experience.
- Must have experience in Gas Tungsten Arc Welding and Shielded Metal Arc Welding
- Mississippi Tech Master Certification
- Must pass military standard X-Ray welding test on stainless steel and copper-nickel in the 6G position (restricted).
- Work at different heights, confined spaces, different weather conditions as well as multiple shifts 24 hours a day.
- Work safely in all situations with safety procedures meeting, and most times, exceeding industry standards.
- Competitive Pay
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Discounts
- Life Insurance
- Medical, Dental & Vision Plan Options
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Savings Plan Options (401K)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- U.S. Citizenship may be required for certain positions.
Huntington Ingalls Industries is an Equal Opportunity/Vets and Disabled Employer.
To apply for this job please visit careers.huntingtoningalls.com.