Production Helper 2nd Shift Job Highlights
|Production Helper 2nd Shift
|Fort Worth, TX, United States
Arcosa provides infrastructure-related products and solutions with leading brands serving engineered structures, construction, and transportation markets.
The company is looking for a Production Helper to join its team for the 2nd shift.
- The applicants may be required to have basic education i.e. High School Diploma or GED
- The candidates should have a minimum of 1 year of relevant experience, preferably in a heavy industrial manufacturing environment
- Experience operating overhead cranes
- Assist welders and machine operators with loading/unloading poles as part of the production process
- Continually train for additional skills
- Feed and unload parts, sweep, clean, and complete other tasks as needed.
- Follow all safety rules and practices
- Participate in safety committees or initiatives
- Utilize angle grinders of various sizes to prepare metal poles to be welded
- Utilize overhead cranes to safely maneuver poles and products into position for the production
- Perform other duties as assigned
- A high level of dependability, a great attitude, and an ability to work well with a team towards achieving a common goal
- Basic understanding and experience working in a manufacturing environment
- The ability to maintain good attendance
- The ability to maintain reliable and predictable good attendance
- Working knowledge and experience with angle grinders and metal manufacturing/fabrication
Arcosa is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting2.ultipro.com.