Website Morgan Truck Body
Quality Control Technician Job Highlights
|Title||Quality Control Technician|
|Location||Orrville, OH, United States|
|Company||Morgan Truck Body|
Morgan Truck Body (Morgan Corporation) is the premier producer of truck bodies and van bodies. The company specializes in the manufacture of dry freight van bodies, custom cargo truck bodies, refrigerated truck bodies, and stake/platform bodies.
The company is looking for a Quality Control Technician who will inspect and ensure units are manufactured to the sales agreement, as well as Morgan’s engineering drawings, standards, and specifications.
- The applicants should have a High School Diploma or Equivalent
- The candidates should have preferably 3 years of experience in a manufacturing or a quality assurance environment.
- Previous experience in a quality control/quality assurance position.
- Adhere to the company safety regulations and assist in the training and awareness of safety guidelines to new employees in the department.
- Conduct in-process quality audits and review standards and specification requirements with the production supervisor when errors or defects are detected.
- Direct and coordinate the quality process, provide continuous quality improvements, and ensure the integrity of Morgan’s product quality, manufacturing, certification, and release activities.
- Direct others within the work area to complete rework items.
- Inspect and ensure all units are manufactured to Morgan’s engineering drawings, standards, and specifications.
- Inspect and ensure all units are manufactured to the sales agreement.
- Maintain a clean, orderly and safe work environment.
- Perform final inspection function per Morgan and Customer specification and standards.
- Train the workforce on quality standards and specifications.
- Work with manufacturing to ensure on-time delivery and budgetary goals are met.
- Perform other duties as required by management.
- Ability to concentrate for extended periods of time and follow established safety and procedures.
- Clear and effective communication skills.
- Computer experience using Microsoft Office.
- Frequently required to stand (sometimes for extended periods); walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms, and lift up to 35 pounds.
- Regularly required to talk or hear.
- The team member is expected to perform repetitive tasks using their hands, and have the ability to climb ladders and/or work in high places.
- The team member may, at times, sit, bend, stoop; squat, reach overhead or crawl (may be in confined spaces)
- Disability Plans
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement
Morgan Truck Body is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority, Female, Veteran, and Disabled.
To apply for this job please visit careers.jbpoindexter.com.