Website Morgan Truck Body
Weld Technician Job Highlights
|Location||Rydal, GA, United States|
|Company||Morgan Truck Body|
Morgan Truck Body (Morgan Corporation) is the premier producer of truck bodies and van bodies. The company specializes in the manufacture of dry freight van bodies, custom cargo truck bodies, refrigerated truck bodies, and stake/platform bodies.
The company is recruiting a Weld Technician who will be responsible for operating a multitude of welding equipment working primarily on aluminum, steel, and galvanneal requiring a high grade of skill.
- The applicants should have a High School Diploma or GED
- Must be 18 years old
- The candidates should have basic experience with hand tools
- Ability to learn and perform different methods of welding to obtain certifications
- Examine created welds to check for defects/flaws
- Operation of heavy equipment such as saws
- Perform safety and quality checks
- Perform set up of machine and preventative maintenance as required
- Read blueprints and weld metals according to customer or employer requirements
- Work and adhere to all safety policies
- Previous experience working on truck bodies
- Previous experience in manufacturing
- Able to read and interpret blueprints for special applications
- Able to understand and comprehend measurement
- Basic math, tape measurement, and computer skills
- Frequently required to stand (sometimes for extended periods); walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms, and lift up to 35 pounds.
- Regularly required to talk or hear.
- The team member is expected to perform repetitive tasks using their hands, and have the ability to climb ladders and/or work in high places.
- The team member may, at times, sit, bend, stoop; squat, reach overhead or crawl (may be in confined spaces)
- 401k with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays
Morgan Truck Body is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority, Female, Veteran, and Disabled.
To apply for this job please visit careers.jbpoindexter.com.