Quality Line Inspector (3rd Shift) Job Highlights
|Title||Quality Line Inspector – 3rd Shift|
|Location||Hebron, OH, United States|
Hendrickson manufactures and supplies medium and heavy-duty mechanical, elastomeric, and air suspensions; auxiliary lift axle systems; parabolic and multi-leaf springs; tire pressure control systems; integrated and non-integrated axle and brake systems; stabilizers; bumpers; and components to the global commercial transportation industry.
The company is searching for a Quality Line Inspector who will be responsible for assisting Quality with product verification. Navigate the processes to verify product correctness and document any notable issues.
- The applicants should have a High School Diploma or GED
- IATF 16949, ISO 9001 general knowledge and understanding of the standard.
- The candidates may be required to possess previous work experience in the related field.
- Ability to navigate through Control Plans, Bill of Materials, Customer Specific Requirements, engineering drawings, and QAD software.
- Basic understanding of welding and the ability to visually check welds with gauges.
- Detail orientated towards product specifications and requirements.
- Inspect production parts using engineering drawings and specification sheets to ensure quality and conformity, performs in-process and end of process Quality checks.
- Must communicate well with all departments of manufacturing to keep a personable approach while maintaining assertiveness.
- Understanding of training guides and processes currently established.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Basic knowledge of computers (Excel, Word, QAD) needed.
- Must be an employee in good standing and have less than a written warning in a 12-month period
- Possess excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Attention to Detail
- Cooperation, Feedback, and Critical Thinking
- Development and Continual Learning
- Researching Information
- Stress Tolerance
- Frequently exposed to loud noises.
- Frequent atmospheric exposure.
- Frequent exposure to office designated area.
- The constant movement of hands, wrists, or fingers such as typing, filing, and writing.
- Constantly need to move about office and plant designated area.
- Frequently need to position self in low or tight spaces.
- Frequently need to stand for long periods of time.
Hendrickson is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
To apply for this job please visit hendrickson.referrals.selectminds.com.