Welder (2nd Shift) Job Highlights
|Title||Welder – 2nd Shift|
|Location||Elizabethtown, KY, United States|
Hendrickson manufactures and supplies medium and heavy-duty mechanical, elastomeric, and air suspensions; auxiliary lift axle systems; parabolic and multi-leaf springs; tire pressure control systems; integrated and non-integrated axle and brake systems; stabilizers; bumpers; and components to the global commercial transportation industry.
The company is looking for a Welder to join its team for various production needs.
- The applicants should have a High School Diploma or GED from an accredited school or college/university.
- The candidates should have previous experience in production welding.
- Ability to pass 2G MIG Welding certification test.
- Accurately report daily activities on work orders and KanBan cards and other media as required. Conduct required quality checks using basic measurement equipment.
- Exercise safe working habits while operating machines.
- Keep work areas clean and free of safety hazards.
- Perform inspection on a product utilizing total quality concepts.
- Perform MIG, hand, and robotic welding operations to produce products at the required production and quality level as instructed.
- Perform preventive maintenance on equipment as needed.
- Ability to follow operating procedures and assess problems and recommend solutions to resolve problems.
- Must be able to physically lift 40 lbs.
- Must pass drug and alcohol screen and remain drug-free throughout the term of employment.
- The company offers great wages, competitive benefits, and a great work environment.
Hendrickson is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
To apply for this job please visit hendrickson.referrals.selectminds.com.