Service Sales Engineer Job Highlights
|Title||Service Sales Engineer|
|Location||Palmer, MI, United States|
Komatsu Construction is an indispensable partner to the construction, mining, forestry, forklift, and industrial machinery markets. Komatsu supports a myriad of markets, including housing, infrastructure, water, pipeline, minerals, automobile, aerospace, electronics, and medical, through its many brands and subsidiaries, including Joy, P&H, Montabert, Modular Mining Systems, Hensley Industries, NTC, and Gigaphoton.
The company is hiring a Service Sales Engineer who will be a partner with the Sales and Service departments to support efforts and key initiatives.
- The applicants should have Degree level qualifications or equivalent experience in a related field and 5+ years of progressive experience in solving practical mining problems and resolving electrical/mechanical issues with mining equipment.
- The candidates should have a general industry experience that includes 3 to 5 years in the electrical, mechanical, welding, machining, utility, or refining industries.
- Experience creating PowerPoint presentations and word documents for quotation purposes.
- Experience making presentations to groups regarding large service opportunities
- Assist in preparation of Service Sales department budget
- Assist revenue targets that are beyond base business.
- Generate new Service relationships with longstanding and new customers.
- Investigate field failures and warranty claims.
- Partner with the Sales and Service departments to support efforts and key initiatives
- Prepare major work scopes/documentation.
- Proactively schedule machine reviews (audits) that coincide with machine scheduled downtime or in operation to provide customer feedback on performance and identify parts/service opportunities that will drive improved machine performance and enhance customer value.
- Pursue Service and Components sales for our Iron Range Service Center.
- Work with customers and the account team to develop accurate work scopes and parts lists.
- Must have superior problem-solving skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to build relationships with customers
Komatsu is an Equal Opportunity Workplace and an Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
To apply for this job please visit komatsu.jobs.