Website Crown Technical Systems
Sheet Metal Assembler Job Highlights
|Title||Sheet Metal Assembler|
|Location||Fontana, CA, United States|
|Company||Crown Technical Systems|
Crown Technical Systems manufactures and supplies relay panels, steel enclosures, and OEM medium voltage switchgear. The company can provide schematics, wiring drawings, sheet metal design, and fabrication to support its end products.
The position requires to be responsible for assembling fabricated metal parts for relay panels, enclosure buildings, and switchgear components according to specifications.
The applicants should have passed a High School Diploma or equivalent from a welding school.
- Prior experience in assembly
- Prior experience in a manufacturing or construction environment preferred
- Prior experience operating powered equipment (forklift, reach truck, scissors lift, overhead crane, etc.)
- Review, analyze, and follow various blueprints, diagrams, drawings, procedures, and work instructions to complete assemblies for relay panels, enclosure buildings, or switchgear
- Building Department: Assemble and install electrical components including panel boards, HVAC units, battery systems, electrical devices, and conduit
- Conduct quality assurance checks to confirm that assembled products meet specifications and quality standards
- Fabrication Department: Assemble sheet metal panels for enclosure buildings projects
- Identify any product defects; record and report them accordingly
- Maintain a clean and safe work area
- Monitor and maintain inventory of necessary supplies, tools, and parts in work station
- Panel Department: Assemble relay and control panel metal cabinets
- Switchgear Department: Assemble mechanical components for switchgear
- Uses various power tools and hand tools (ex. drills, impacts, screwdrivers, grinders, etc.) to accomplish assigned tasks
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
- Basic math skills to meet technical specifications and measurement
- Strong attention to detail and ability to perform work accurately
- Basic understanding of tools (e.g. tape measure, impact drill, etc.)
- Demonstrated proficiency with the ability to safely operate powered equipment (forklift, reach truck, scissors lift, overhead crane, etc.)
- Knowledge of manufacturing, equipment maintenance, and safety management
- Reading comprehension skills with the ability to interpret and follow written directions, blueprints, wiring drawings, schematics, and engineering diagrams
- Comprehensive Dental Plans
- Pre-tax Plan Premiums
- Variety of Medical Plans
- 401k Plan (N/A in Texas)
- 401k Rollover (N/A in Texas)
- Competitive Salary
- Direct Deposit
- Life Insurance Plans
- Paid Time Off
- 7 Paid Holidays Annually
- Positive Working Atmosphere
- Additional benefits based on eligibility criteria.
To apply for this job please visit crowntechnicalsystems.com.