Website MMI Tank & Industrial Services
Steel Shop Fabricator/Welder Job Highlights
|Title||Steel Shop Fabricator/Welder|
|Location||Phoenix, AZ, United States|
|Company||MMI Tank & Industrial Services|
MMI Tank & Industrial Services is a tank contractor and provides customers design, fabrication, and erection of tanks that meet API/AWWA standards, process piping, silos, pressure vessels, and industrial process.
The company is looking to add experienced and qualified fitter-welders/fabricators to our shop production team and seeking a long-term employee.
- The applicants should have passed a High School Diploma or Equivalent qualification from a welding school.
- Prior certification in AWS D1.1 or ASME in any combination of 2G, 3G, 4G, or 6G positions in FCAW.
- The candidates should have 3-5 years of metal fabrication experience with welding in flux-core and MIG.
- Tank fabrication and welding experience.
- Pipe welding experience is a plus
- Sub-Arc welding operator is a plus
- Mobile crane experience is a plus
- API Tanks
- ASME Pressure Vessels
- AWWA Tanks
- Custom Tanks
- Interpret shop fabrication drawings.
- Maintain a clean, safe, and organized workspace.
- Pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check.
- Perform high-quality and consistent welds daily.
- Read a tape measure proficiently.
- Reliable Transportation and punctual Attendance.
- UL Tanks
- Work as part of a team and have a good attitude.
- Proficient with bandsaws, ironworkers, oxy/fuel torches, plasma torches
- Detail-oriented self-starter
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. without assistance
The company is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit mmitank.applicantpro.com.