Structural Welder Job Highlights
|Bourg, LA, United States
Hutco provides marine workforce solutions and experts in the industrial trades. The company offers specialized services such as shipbuilding, fabrication, marine recruitment agency, marine, shipyard recruitment agency, marine welding jobs, shipyard jobs, gulf coast staffing agency, and marine staffing agency.
The company is accepting applications for 1st Class Structural Welder to work in Bourg, La.
The prospective applicants may be required a High School Diploma or GED or Equivalent qualification from a welding school.
- The candidates should have at least 3 years of experience welding in Shipyards.
- Stooping, squatting, twisting, kneeling, lifting, and reaching.
- Traverse gangways and scaffolding at varying heights.
- Enter and move through manholes to reach and work in internally confined spaces.
- Manipulate and operate all machines and tools essential to the performance of the position of Structural Welder.
- Manipulate and transport loads up to 50 pounds over distances of up to 200 feet approximately 1 to 6 times during every 8 hours shift, occasionally 75 pounds.
- Must have knowledge of equipment, work processes, and techniques used for this role including the ability to perform all functions of the position in conformity with applicable regulations and generally observed safety practices.
- Traverse and negotiate uneven surfaces and uneven heights between dock and vessel.
- Must pass drug test and e-verify
- Must pass a hands-on skills test
- Personal Protective Equipment – hard hat, steel toe safety boots, safety glasses, gloves
- Vision Coverage
- Dental Coverage
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment Benefit
- Short Term Disability Benefits
- Term Life Benefits
Hutco, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
To apply for this job please visit jobs.hutcoinc.com.