Website Martin Marietta
Utility Person Job Highlights
|Location||Sawyer, OK, United States|
Martin Marietta is a supplier of aggregates and heavy building materials. In particular, Martin Marietta supplies the resources for roads, sidewalks, and foundations.
The company is looking for a Utility Person who will perform routine maintenance and repairs, including cutting and welding, in a quarry environment.
- Applicants should have a High School Diploma, GED, or Equivalent
- Possess work-related experience (a plus)
- Maintain computerized maintenance and repair records.
- Operate a water truck to limit airborne dust.
- Perform maintenance or repairs on all plant and mobile equipment.
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor; participate in safety inspections and plant safety program.
- Use a hand shovel and operate a skid steer, front-end loader, and water truck to clean around plant equipment and maintain roadways and parking areas.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen, physical, and background check
- Must be safety conscious, dependable, motivated, and possess a positive attitude in working with others as a team
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Adoption Assistance Program
- Competitive Pay
- Educational/Tuition Assistance Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Discount Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life, AD&D, and Disability Insurance
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
- Pension Plan
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- Wellness Programs
Martin Marietta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.jobvite.com.