Valve Manufacturing Trade Specialist Job Highlights
|Title||Valve Manufacturing Trade Specialist|
|Location||Pasadena, TX, United States|
Emerson Automation Solutions is a leader in helping process and discrete manufacturers automate and optimize production processes through our best-in-class technologies and industry expertise.
The company is seeking a Valve Manufacturing Trade Specialist (Valve Technicians, Welders, Machinists) to join its team.
- Applicants require a High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Possess 2+ years of industry-related experience
- As a Valve Technician – Be responsible for teardown, repair, new assembly, calibration, and diagnostics of all brands of control valves and instruments.
- As a Welder – Be responsible for joining and assembling materials using metals and hard-facing compounds for new parts and repair as well as performing final weld applications.
- As a Machinist – Be responsible for the creation of new parts based on drawings from castings or rough stock, setting up machines and tooling, and performing repair machining to qualification standards.
- Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Climate Controlled Building
- Competitive 401k Match
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Life Insurance
- Onsite Vending
- Overtime eligibility
- Service Bonus
- Short/Long-term Disability
- Up to 28 days off in your first year
Emerson is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, marital status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.
To apply for this job please visit hdjq.fa.us2.oraclecloud.com.