Website Pratt & Whitney
Welder Job Highlights
|Company||Pratt & Whitney|
Pratt & Whitney, a Raytheon Technologies company, designs, manufactures, and services advanced aircraft engines and auxiliary power systems for commercial, military, and business aircraft.
- The company is seeking a Welder to join its team for manufacturing activities.
- The applicants should have GCE ’O’ Level, NITEC, and Diploma in Precision, Aerospace, Mechanical Engineering
- Training will be provided
- Attend EH&S training programs and takes personal responsibility for the safety
- Emphasizing a total quality management process that provides accuracy, and strict compliance with agency regulations and customer requirements, giving the highest degree of confidence; understanding that meeting the requirements of the next employee in the workflow process is just as important as meeting the needs of the external customer.
- Follow established procedures and guidelines to form a variety of simple, manual tasks that form part of a production process, manufacture products according to production specifications and schedules, volume, cost, and wastage targets, and quality standards
- Improving the systems of production to generate continuing quality and productivity improvements with full accountability and responsibility.
- Repair/ overhaul aero-engine components by benching, blasting, brazing, blending, polishing, cold working, TIG welding (preferred), or using other required mechanical skills
- Responsible for performing an assessment of the risk of his/her activities, taking corrective and preventive actions
- Support and participate in the EH&S programs and activities within the company
- To comply with EH&S regulations, policies, programs, rules and use personal protective equipment (PPE)
- To participate in audits and inspections as and when required
- To provide a quality product that satisfies our customers’ needs and expectations the first time, every time!
- To report on all incidents (injuries, illnesses, near misses, spills, etc.), hazardous conditions, and emergencies to his/her Supervisor
- To comply with the Company Code of Ethics.
- Willing to work on rotating shifts
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Relocation Assistance
- Work and Life Support
Raytheon Technologies is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age, or any other federally protected class.
To apply for this job please visit careers.rtx.com.