Welder (2nd Shift) Job Highlights
|Title||Welder – 2nd Shift|
|Location||Tulsa, OK, United States|
Arcosa provides infrastructure-related products and solutions with leading brands serving engineered structures, construction, and transportation markets.
The company is recruiting a Welder who will apply appropriate welding processes to join surface, fabricate and repair parts of metal or other weldable materials.
- The applicants may be required a High School Diploma or GED
- Certified Welder is preferred
- The candidates should have previous work experience in the related field.
- Assist in the completion of all tasks to meet deadlines
- Follow all safety rules and practices
- Layout and mark weld points on parts or sub-assemblies
- May be involved in safety committees or initiatives
- Position pieces to be welded into jigs, holding fixtures, guides, and steps using measuring instruments and hand tools.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Ability to read, write, and speak English proficiently
- Ability to work as a team, demonstrate high ethical standards, treat all coworkers with dignity and respect and support a positive working culture
- Able to perform Oxy Fuel Burning and Carbon Arcing preferred
- Able to qualify as a vertical Welder
- Able to qualify as a horizontal welder
- Certified for horizontal groove welding preferred
- Ability to tolerate both high and low temperatures, loud noises typical of a manufacturing plant.
- Hourly position, M-F, 6 am-6 pm or 6 pm-6 am, this position would require occasional mandatory overtime
- Work environment includes plant, warehouse, production, and non-production areas and plant grounds which operate multiple shifts and frequent weekend shifts
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Business Travel Accident
- Critical Illness
- Dependent Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability and Short-Term Disability
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Sick Pay
- Leadership development programs
- Recognition programs
- Service awards
- Training development resources
- Tuition reimbursement
- 401(k) Plan with company match
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Other savings benefits available based on location and job
Arcosa is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting2.ultipro.com.