Website Stanley Black & Decker
Welder (2nd Shift) Job Highlights
|Title||Welder – 2nd Shift|
|Location||Dexter, MI, United States|
|Company||Stanley Black & Decker|
Stanley Black & Decker is a diversified global provider of hand tools, power tools, and related accessories, mechanical access and electronic security solutions, healthcare solutions, engineered fastening systems, and more.
The company is searching for a Welder who will be a part of its infrastructure team.
- The applicants should have a High School Diploma or Equivalent
- The candidates should have experience in heavy-duty machining/manufacturing environments.
- Adhere to all safety, environmental procedures, policies, and practices
- Complete basic maintenance on welding equipment as needed
- Complete duties as needed and/or assigned that fall within the employee’s capabilities
- Operate and maintain welding tools and equipment in a safe and efficient manner while achieving the quality and production standards of the company
- Read and interpret blueprints and welding symbols to complete job assignments
- Ability to lay out parts using weld fixtures
- Ability to read tape measure and blueprints
- Demonstrated skill level of MIG (wire-feed) welding
- Excellent critical thinking, communication, problem-solving, and interpersonal skills
- Medical, dental, life, vision, wellness program, disability, 401(k), Employee Stock Purchase Plan, paid time off, and tuition reimbursement.
- Discounts on Stanley Black & Decker tools and other partner programs.
Stanley Black & Decker is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran’s status, or any other protected characteristic.
To apply for this job please visit sjobs.brassring.com.