Website VSR Industries
Welder Job Highlights
|Location||Henderson, NV, United States|
VSR Industries is a leading manufacturer in the casino gaming industries, manufacturing high-security locks, and custom-fabricated sheet metal, and wood products.
The company is looking to hire a Welder to join its production team.
- Applicants should have a High School Diploma or GED
- Possess 2 to 3 years of experience with welding operations (preferably TIG)
- Experience in using electrical or manual tools (saws, squares, calipers, etc.).
- Align components using calipers, rulers, etc., and clamp pieces.
- Identifies equipment, production, or parts issues; troubleshoots issues with management and appropriate personnel.
- Maintains a high level of productivity and produces quality parts.
- Operates and calibrates spot welding equipment according to various material thicknesses.
- Operates and calibrates stud welding equipment according to various stud sizes.
- Performs daily and weekly cleaning and preventative maintenance tasks to maintain equipment performance and prevent machine downtime.
- Performs periodic checks on output; measures completed parts to verify conformance to specifications such as but not limited to; squareness, heat penetration, and distortion of materials.
- Reads prints, work orders, or production schedules to determine specifications, such as quantity, dimensions, or tolerances.
- Reads welding symbols
- Sets up and operates equipment to weld parts of sheet metal according to blueprints or product specifications.
- Sets up programming for machines.
- Tests and adjusts equipment relying on knowledge and 100% MIG welding skills and 80% TIG welding skills.
- Uses measuring instruments at 100% accuracy relying on full working knowledge and experience.
- Works under minimal to no supervision.
- Ability to read and interpret technical documents and drawings
- Pre-employment drug screen and background check (required)
- May be required to stoop, bend, kneel, crouch, or crawl
- Moderately loud noise levels in a plant environment
- Must be able to stand, walk and lift for up to 8 hours daily
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
- Required to lift, push, pull, or carry up to 50 lbs. continually
- Vision abilities require close, distance, color, peripheral, and depth
- 401k Plan
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Multiple work-schedules available
- On job training
- Opportunities for advancement
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Supplemental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
VSR Industries is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, or sex. Sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
To apply for this job please visit vsrindustries.applicantpro.com.