Welder Job Highlights
|Location||Bossier City, LA, United States|
Arcosa provides infrastructure-related products and solutions with leading brands serving engineered structures, construction, and transportation markets.
Arcosa Marine is searching for a welder who can see the products being built on waterways across the country. The individual has to apply appropriate welding processes to join, surface, fabricate, and repair parts of metal or other weldable materials according to layouts, work orders, blueprints, schematics, and sketches using manual, auto welding, and/or semi-automatic welding equipment.
Normally, the applicants should have had a High School Diploma or GED from a welding school.
They should have a minimum of 2 years of FCAW (flux-core weld) experience.
- Follow all safety rules and practices
- Follow Welding Procedure Specifications (WPS)
- Inspect your own welds to make sure all Quality requirements are met
- May be involved in safety committees or initiatives
- Proficiently perform welding positions, flat (1F), horizontal (2F), vertical (3F), and overhead (4F) fillet welds
- Proficiently perform flat (1G), horizontal (2G), vertical (3G), and overhead (4G) groove welds
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Ability to understand weld quality acceptance criteria
- Ability to understand weld size requirements
- Must demonstrate the ability to satisfactorily pass vertical and overhead groove weld tests using FCAW-G
- Must be able to perform welding work while wearing all required personal protective equipment including, but not limited to, a filtering facepiece and tight-fitting respirator.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting2.ultipro.com.