Website National Oilwell Varco (NOV)
Welder Job Highlights
|Location||Oklahoma City, OK, United States|
|Company||National Oilwell Varco (NOV)|
National Oilwell Varco is a leading worldwide provider of equipment and components used in oil and gas drilling and production operations, oilfield services, and supply chain integration services to the upstream oil and gas industry.
The company is recruiting a Welder to join its team for various welding needs.
- The applicants must possess a High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- The candidates should have a minimum of 5 years of welding experience.
- Experience with welding on Pressure Control Equipment.
- Bolt, clamp, and tack-weld parts to secure them in position for final welding.
- Lay out, position, align and fit components together using applicable machines, tools, and equipment.
- Maintain production documentation per required procedure.
- Maintain sufficient knowledge of geometry, arithmetic, structural design, heat effects, and allowances for the thickness of metal to project location of holes, cuts, and bends from blueprints, written and typed instructions, and manufacturer’s specifications.
- Perform arc and oxy-acetylene welding, cutting, and brazing on various ferrous and nonferrous metals, in accordance with established methods and procedures.
- Set up and weld parts using welding equipment.
- Use hand tools and be able to correctly set up and operate applicable shop machines.
- Comply with all NOV Company and HSE policies and procedures.
- Perform other work-related tasks as assigned.
- Ability to read and interpret fabrication drawings required.
- Able to perform SAW, SMAW, FCAW, GTAW, and GMAW welding processes
- Able to weld with Inconel, Stainless, and Carbon
- Overtime may be required during weekdays, weekends, and holidays.
NOV is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit egay.fa.us6.oraclecloud.com.