Website CNH Industrial
Welder Job Highlights
|Location||Fargo, ND, United States|
CNH Industrial delivers power, technology, innovation to farmers, builders, and drivers all around the world. The company is a global leader in the capital goods sector that, through its various businesses, designs, produces, sells agricultural and construction equipment, trucks, commercial vehicles, buses, and specialty vehicles, in addition to a broad portfolio of powertrain applications.
The company is looking for a Welder to join its team for various manufacturing needs.
- The applicants should have successfully completed a Technical Diploma/Certification in Welding from a school, college, or university.
- Must pass an AWS certification test given by the company
- The candidates should have 1+ years of welding experience in the related field.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Actively perform work to ensure WCM criteria are met.
- Cleans or degreases weld joint or workpiece using a wire brush, portable grinder.
- Manually guides gun along weld line, maintaining the length of arc and speed of movement to form specified depth of fusion and bead, as judged from color of metal, the sound of weld, and size of molten puddle.
- May cut metal plate or structural shapes using oxy/acetylene torch.
- May use bore repair equipment, SMA equipment, and carbon arc equipment.
- Welds in flat, horizontal, and vertical positions.
- Welds together metal components as specified by layout, diagram, work order, welding procedures, using electric wire feed welding equipment;
- Other duties as assigned.
- Able to read welding blueprints.
CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
To apply for this job please visit jobs-cnhind.icims.com.