Website TP Mechanical Contractors
Welder Job Highlights
|Title||Welder (Assembly Shop)|
|Location||Columbus, OH, United States|
|Company||TP Mechanical Contractors|
TP Mechanical Contractors provides innovative solutions to the customers ranging from pre-construction expertise through contracting and fabrication to service and maintenance for piping, plumbing, HVAC/R, and fire protection.
The company is looking for a welder who can be responsible for daily work at TP Mechanical’s Fabrication Shop, including own travel arrangements and on-time start of work. Work includes all types of welding.
- The prospective candidates should have passed a High School Diploma or GED or Equivalent qualifications from a welding school.
- Trade School a plus
The aspiring applicants should have a minimum of 1-year welding experience.
- Assists with the layout of work projects
- Follows all OSHA and TP Mechanical standards for safety
- Keeps work area clear of unnecessary clutter and performs routine clean-up as needed
- Keeps equipment in good working order and insures proper and timely maintenance is performed on equipment
- Responsible for all welding on TP Mechanical’s assembly shop projects
- Ability to read blueprints
- Ability to pass MIG pipe weld test
- Basic math skills
- Working knowledge of all hand and power tools
- Ability to work within precise limits or standards of accuracy and productivity
- Knowledge of general plumbing and piping installation is a plus
- Able to perform shift work
- Eyesight correctable to 20/50
- Must be able to lift objects weighing up to 60lbs
- Must be able to work outdoors in various weather conditions
Valid Driver’s License
TP Mechanical Contractors will offer a competitive salary along with a full benefits package including medical, dental, life insurance, short term disability, long term disability, 401k with company match, paid vacations, and holidays.
TP Mechanical Contractors is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit www.tpmechanical.com.