Welder Advanced (Level 2) Job Highlights
|Title||Welder Advanced – Level 2|
|Type||Full Time (1st shift)|
|Location||Torrance, CA, United States|
Honeywell invents and manufactures technologies to address tough challenges linked to global macrotrends such as safety, security, and energy.
The company is seeking a Welder Advanced (Level 2) who will set up and operate machines used in the shaping and alteration of sheet metal.
Be responsible for the work area to ensure the safe and efficient operation of the area.
You will set up and monitor the production of products in your area and participate in the continuous improvement process at the site to address safety, production, and quality improvements.
- The applicants shod have a High School Diploma or GED
- The candidates should have a significant welding experience
- Experience working in an environment of continuous process improvement and a track record of developing and implementing process improvements
- Analyze data and production reports
- Comply with all safety rules.
- Follow written work instructions and diagrams
- Inspect finished product
- Maintain work area for operation and cleanliness
- Operate assigned equipment.
- Participate in continuous improvement activities.
- Record and report production data.
- Set up and change over equipment
- Support the Honeywell Operating System
- Ability to analyze information and concepts
- Ability to collaborate with others and work independently
- Ability to communicate information clearly
- Ability to identify and troubleshoot potential production issues including manufacturing defects
- Ability to identify key details
- Ability to read and understand drawings, schematics, blueprints, and build instructions to determine acceptance and rejection criteria or welding process specifications.
- Ability to troubleshoot
- Creative thinking and idea generation
- Demonstrated ability to learn and grow in this position
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively with others
- US citizen due to contractual requirements
- Ensure your financial well-being
- Help you beyond the office door
- Physical and behavioral well-being
Honeywell is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
To apply for this job please visit careers.honeywell.com.