Website U.S. Tsubaki Power Transmission
Welder/Assembler – 3rd Shift Job Highlights
|Title||Welder/Assembler – 3rd Shift|
|Location||Sandusky, OH, United States|
|Company||U.S. Tsubaki Power Transmission|
U.S. Tsubaki Power Transmission is a premier manufacturer and developer of power transmission products such as conveyor chains, engineering chains, sprockets, roller chains, various special application chains, cable, and hose carrier systems/cables, power transmissions units/components, and automotive timing chain drive systems.
The company is looking for a Welder/Assembler to join its team for various welding needs.
- The candidates should have 2 to 5 years of welding experience with MIG, TIG, GTAG, or oxy-acetylene equipment
- Able to perform in a safety-sensitive environment using appropriate PPE
- Able to work well with others, communicate and record data effectively
- Assembles jigs or fixtures to obtain specified alignments
- Assembles welding equipment to obtain specified operational requirements
- Manually guides gun along weld line, maintaining the length of arc and speed of movement to form specified depth of fusion and bead, as judged from color of metal, the sound of weld, and size of molten puddle
- Owns and maintains a set of tools to accommodate welding procedures
- Performs other related duties as directed by Supervisor including assembly department work as needed
- Performs running maintenance of weld facility as specified and required
- Preps workpieces to facilitate proper methods for weld joints
- Proficient in the use of measuring instruments to ensure quality
- Reports usages and outages of welding consumables and supplies
- Selects equipment to welding chart specifications for metal type & thickness
- Welds in flat, horizontal, vertical, or overhead positions
- Welds parts in accordance with print specifications and required procedures
- Works in a safe manner and maintains cleanliness of work area
- Knowledge of Automatic welding equipment
- Proficient in the reading prints, weld layouts, and sketches
- Proficient in the welding of stainless steel, ferrous and nonferrous metal parts
- Proficient with metal parts, gas shielded welding equipment
- Dental and Vision and Life Insurance Coverage
- Generous 401(K) With Employer Match and Profit Sharing
- Education Reimbursement
- Annual Bonus Potential
U.S. Tsubaki Power Transmission is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities, Females, Veterans, and Disability.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.paylocity.com.