Website Moore's Electrical and Mechanical
Welder/Fitter (Special Projects) Job Highlights
|Welder/Fitter (Special Projects)
|Reidsville, NC, United States
|Moore’s Electrical and Mechanical
Moore’s Electrical and Mechanical specializes in mechanical, electrical, and plumbing solutions including new construction, building and system upgrades, major renovations, and both scheduled and emergency services.
The company is looking for a Welder/Fitter for the Service Special Projects Division, who will work with a team to assist with the installation of HVAC systems in Commercial and Industrial facilities.
- The applicants may be required a High School Diploma or GED
- The candidates will be assigned various related duties as per requirement.
- Ability to display professional company image
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints
- Basic computer skills
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Valid Driver’s License with an insurable driving record
- 401(k) with company match
- 8 Paid holidays
- The company pays for hotel and per diem while working out of town (VA and NC)
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan – We are 100% employee-owned
- Health, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Paid travel time throughout the day
- Paid Vacation Time
- Profit-sharing bonus
- Safety incentives and awards – earn extra PTO for being safe.
- Take at home company vehicle, gas card, uniforms, tools, iPhone, and iPad
- Training and continued education
Moore’s Electrical and Mechanical is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Veterans, and Disabled.
To apply for this job please visit workatmoores.workbrightats.com.