Website Invacare Corporation
Welder I Job Highlights
|Location||Pinellas Park, FL, United States|
Invacare Corporation is the global leader in the manufacture and distribution of innovative home and long-term care medical products that promote recovery and active lifestyles.
The company is searching for a Welder I to join its team.
- The applicants should have a High School Graduate or Equivalent
- Must be a certified TIG welder
- The candidates are expected to possess position-related experience.
- Ability to make minor adjustments to raw material prior to welding (coping, band saw, and drill press operation)
- Adheres to all safety policies
- Assists in the training and development of others
- Checks all critical dimensions using height gauges, angle finders, or protractors against order specification
- Complete all required training applicable to the assigned position
- Determines and plans work to be done including layout, welding, and brazing
- Exhibit positivity, flexibility, creativity, and a willingness to take on new responsibilities as requested or required.
- Maintains an organized and clean working environment utilizing 5S principles
- Performs job in accordance with regulatory requirements
- Performs predictive/preventative maintenance as necessary
- Reads, interprets, and builds from shop orders and blueprints
- Studies and reviews work orders or detailed specifications of work to be performed
- Welds and brazes to quality specifications
- Works closely with the leadership team to develop and drive continuous improvement activities
- Works closely with Leadership to solve job-related problems
- Ability to communicate basic information regarding processes and quality-related questions
- Ability to read and build from simple engineering drawings
- Ability to work overtime with little or no notice
- Demonstrated ability to understand and follow directions and work with minimal supervision
- Demonstrated flexibility in attitude and willingness to work in all areas as needed
- Effective communication skills that exhibit the willingness to be flexible yet decisive while maintaining a daily positive attitude
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Must have the physical ability and manual dexterity necessary to perform the duties pertaining to the job
- Self-motivated individual who can work well with others in a constantly changing environment
- Additional duties as requested or required
Invacare Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
To apply for this job please visit invacare.silkroad.com.