Website Oregon Tool
Welder II (2nd Shift) Job Highlights
|Title||Welder II – 2nd Shift|
|Location||Oregon, IL, United States|
Oregon Tool is a global, premium-branded, aftermarket-driven precision-cutting-tool powerhouse platform. The company’s portfolio of brands specializes in professional-grade precision cutting tools for forestry, lawn, and garden; farming, ranching, and agriculture; and concrete cutting and finishing.
The company is seeking Welder to join its team for various manufacturing activities.
- The applicants should have a High School Diploma or GED
- Successful completion of Woods’ internal company weld certification course
- Successful completion of Welder I duties and responsibilities
- The candidates should have 2+ years of welding experience
- All-position welding may be required. The variety of applications requires an ability to plan, layout, and perform diversified work, which may be characterized as short-run production or job shop (custom work).
- Includes high pressure and code welding or other work involving critical safety and load requirements or welding where appearance is critical.
- Look for ways to improve and promote quality.
- Materials welded may include steel or other alloys, and the methods may include gas welding, shielded metal arc, gas-metal arc, or submerged arc.
- May provide technical direction to others.
- Meet productivity standards and complete work in a timely manner
- Observe safety and security procedures, reporting unsafe conditions when necessary.
- Oral communication when necessary.
- Regulates heat and feed and may select electrodes, tips, and rods.
- Under limited supervision and minimal technical guidance, positions material to be welded and applies hand-eye coordination to achieve the desired weld.
- Use all PPE and report all injuries.
- Works from specifications, drawings, prints, and welding symbols.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Available to work on-site as required by the job
- Available to work Shift hours as needed
It is the policy of Woods Equipment Company to provide equal employment to all qualified persons without discrimination based on sex, race, color, religion, age, marital status, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected under law. Any offer of employment is contingent on the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen. Woods Equipment will only employ those who are legally authorized to work.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.oregontool.com.