Website CIRCOR International
Welder III Job Highlights
|Location||Tampa, FL, United States|
CIRCOR International is a global manufacturer specializing in highly engineered, complex, and severe environment products that serve long-term, high-growth infrastructure markets, including oil and gas, power generation, industrial, and aerospace & defense.
The company is seeking a welder who can perform welding, brazing, hard facing, and fabrication of products, applying knowledge of welding and cutting techniques, materials and equipment, and fabrication requirements.
Weld and fabricate standard valve bodies and components to engineering drawings. Weld thin wall stainless to PED and TPED drawing. Weld UHP using an orbital welder. Work in a team environment meeting quality standards and working efficiency.
- The prospective candidates should have a High School Diploma or GED.
- GTAW Certification
- SMAW Certification
- The candidates should have at least 5 years of experience in the related field.
- Analyses Work Orders and associated Engineering Drawings to determine the need for supplies and sequence of operations required.
- Conduct basic maintenance of tooling, welder, grinder, ensuring powerline, gas line and water line work properly.
- Cut the tubing to size per drawings to get prepared for welding.
- Documents completion of weld activities specified by the Work Order.
- Follows all required welding safety protocols.
- Inspects their individual work or confers with Inspection to maintain specified standards and quality.
- Monitors work environment for hazards (mechanical, thermal, electrical, ventilation, etc.).
- Performs the required welding activities in accordance with previously approved weld procedures.
- Reviews Work Orders and associated Engineering Drawings to determine the welding process requirements (weld process, weld position, filler metal, preheat/inter-pass, purging, post-weld heat treatment, weld documentation, etc.), confirming the individual is qualified to perform the process.
- Wash parts with the ultrasonic cleaner to ensure the parts are oil-free.
- Weld thin wall stainless to PED and TPED drawing.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Able to read drawings
- Maintain Welder logs
- Material traceability
- Must be flexible on overtime
- Understanding of different materials
- Use of ERP to log time on jobs
- The candidates should be US persons or have legal work authorization in the country.
CIRCOR is an equal opportunity employer, which means we will not discriminate against any individual based on race, color, sex, national origin, age, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, military or veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
To apply for this job please visit circor.jobs.net.