Welding Fabrication Associate Job Highlights
|Title||Welding Fabrication Associate|
|Type||Full Time (1st shift)|
|Location||Hebron, OH, United States|
Hendrickson manufactures and supplies medium and heavy-duty mechanical, elastomeric, and air suspensions; auxiliary lift axle systems; parabolic and multi-leaf springs; tire pressure control systems; integrated and non-integrated axle and brake systems; stabilizers; bumpers; and components to the global commercial transportation industry.
- The company is hiring a Welding Fabrication Associate to join its team.
- Applicants should have a High School Diploma or GED
- Must pass Hendrickson weld test – 2G or be a Certified Welder
- Accurately report daily activities on work orders and Kanban cards and other media as required
- Comply with Quality Management System
- Conduct required quality checks using basic measuring equipment
- Exercise and promote safe working habits
- Keep machine and work areas clean and free of safety hazards
- Lay out, position, and tack-weld parts to secure for welding
- Maintain regular attendance
- Meet established production standards
- Perform preventive maintenance on assigned equipment
- Supply and operate welding systems, and plasma cutters and make adjustments as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- Ability to safely operate lift equipment, including forklift
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Be able to physically lift 65 lbs.
- A good attendance record is required
- Must be able to meet production standards and follow instructions
- Must be able to read and write legibly
- Read and understand blueprints with geometric tolerance
- Requires strong problem-solving skills
Hendrickson is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
To apply for this job please visit hendrickson.referrals.selectminds.com.