Welding Inspector Job Highlights
|Welding Inspector (Southeast USA)
|4 to 7 Years
|Atlanta, GA, United States
Pennoni is a multidisciplinary consulting engineering firm. It approaches engineering challenges from a wider spectrum of angles than most, from land development to energy management. Our goal is to help clients alike navigate the ever-changing technological advancements available and learn how best to integrate “smart” solutions into the current landscape to make them a part of resilient and sustainable planning.
The company is seeking Welding Inspectors both on a full-time and part-time basis for off-site fabrication shops located in Georgia, Florida, Alabama, Tennessee, and the Carolinas producing bridge and highway products for transportation agencies.
- Aspiring candidates should have passed a High School Diploma or more from a welding school.
- They should be AWS Certified Welding Inspector with D1.1 and D1.5 experience
The potential candidates should have at least 4 to 7 years of work experience.
- Welding and steel fabrication Inspection
- Production of daily written shop reports
- Communicating and meeting with engineers, fabricators, and clients
- Monitoring work for compliance with approved shop drawings, standards, and specifications
- Able to work well independently and with others
- Dependability, honesty, and integrity
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Need reliable transportation
- Knowledge of computer software such as Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office applications
Why should you work with us?
Pennoni, an ENR Top 500 consulting engineering firm. It offers many opportunities to help you build your career. At our core, we recognize that the unique qualities of our Pennoni individuals are essential for innovation and growth as a whole. We continually strive to build a great workplace where our employees trust the people they work for, enjoy the people they work with, and take pride in what they do.
Pennoni is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled.
This Employer is a Government contractor or subcontractor subject to laws including Executive Order 11246 (EO 11246), the Vietnam Era Veterans’ Readjustment Assistance Act of 1974 (VEVRAA), and Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 (Section 503). These laws require that covered Government contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment applicants and employees without regard to their race, sex, religion, sexual orientation, color, national origin, age, creed, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability, citizenship status.
To apply for this job please visit careers.pennoni.com.