Website Hunter Engineering Company
Welding Robot Operator Job Highlights
|Title||Welding Robot Operator|
|Location||Durant, MS, United States|
|Company||Hunter Engineering Company|
Hunter Engineering is a world leader in automotive service equipment. The company designs and builds industry-leading wheel alignment systems, wheel balancing systems, vehicle inspection systems, and more.
The company is looking for a Welder Robot Operator for the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Shift.
- The applicants may be required a High School Diploma or GED.
- The candidates should have some work experience in the related field.
- Change robot fixtures as needed
- Hold, position, and read the tape or rods to assist in the layout
- Position, align, fit and weld metal components together to fabricate or repair products according to specifications.
- Read and interpret blueprints or layouts and manufacturing operation sheets
- Read measuring devices such as tape measure, square, straight edge, combination square, calipers, and rulers
- Set up robot by calling up program/software for appropriate product
- Set up the robot to weld metal components
Hunter Engineering is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit corporate-hunterengineering.icims.com.