Website CME Associates
CWI Certified Welding Inspector Job Highlights
|Title||Certified Welding Inspector (CWI)|
|Location||Rochester, NY, United States|
CME Associates is a multi-talented and multi-disciplined engineering technology corporation. The company provides Construction Materials Evaluation and Technical Support Services to owners and professionals engaged in the design, construction, and maintenance of buildings and infrastructure.
The company is looking for a Certified Welding Inspector (CWI) who inspects and documents that welds have been produced and implemented as required by all contract documents.
CWI performs work with outstanding attention to detail, reads and understands construction plans, accurately documents and reports collected information, and communicates effectively with clients.
- The prospective applicants must possess Certified Welding Inspector certification (AWS CWI)
- The candidates should have a minimum mid-level inspection and management experience in the related field.
- Compile and submit inspection reports, daily
- Interpret regulations, codes, and industry standards to apply to daily tests and inspections
- Perform internal and external inspections to determine if weldments and bolts meet the acceptance criteria of a specific code, standard, or document
- Perform other construction materials testing and inspection, when necessary
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of industry standards including AWS and ASTM required
- Possess good interpersonal and communication skills
- Working knowledge of NDT methodologies, a plus
- Health Savings Account
- Paid Time Off (holiday, vacation, sick and personal)
- Supplemental Insurance Products
- Must possess and maintain a valid driver’s license
CME Associates is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will be afforded equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, and local laws.
To apply for this job please visit www.cmeassociates.com.