DCA Structural Steel Inspector Job Highlights
|Title||DCA Structural Steel Inspector|
|Location||Mount Laurel, NJ, United States|
Kleinfelder is a group of engineers, scientists, and construction professionals providing solutions that improve our clients’ transportation, water, energy, and other private infrastructure.
The company is looking for a welding inspection professional who can provide high-level inspection and testing services. The position requires being comfortable and actively engaged on construction sites performing special inspections and testing of construction materials in the field.
- The aspiring candidates should have a High School Diploma or Equivalent qualification from a college/welding school.
- DCA Certified Structural Steel Inspector
- Current Certified Welding Inspector (CWI) certification from the American Welding Society (AWS).
- Additional ICC Special Inspection certifications
- ICC Structural Steel and Welding Special Inspector
- ICC Structural Steel and Bolting Special Inspector
- ASNT Nondestructive Testing (NDT) experience; minimum level II certification in ultrasonic testing (UT), magnetic particle testing (PT), and dye penetrant testing (DT) preferred.
- The candidates should have 4 years of welding inspection experience.
- Identify and address challenges with innovation and common sense.
- Collaborate with clients to meet their objectives – from project inception through design and execution.
- Work on multiple high-profile projects, and be part of an industry-leading company.
- Ready to do any other work as required.
- Organization and multi-tasking ability.
- Must have excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- A good work ethic, attention to detail, and a high level of personal integrity.
- Ability to work independently and as a team member, maintaining composure, and working effectively in a high-pressure environment with changing priorities.
- Able to use a company-provided laptop or tablet computer and a working knowledge of MS Office programs (e.g. Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.).
- Authorization to work in the United States.
- Valid driver’s license with a clean driving record and ability to pass a drug test
- Benefits, including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- HSA & FSA; 401K; paid holidays; and paid time off (PTO)
- Competitive Wages; Employee referral bonuses
- Certification, training, and professional development assistance
Kleinfelder is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities, Women, Disabled, and Veterans.
To apply for this job please visit jobs2.smartsearchonline.com.