Website Gaylor Electric
Industrial Welder Job Highlights
|Location||Ghent, KY, United States|
Gaylor Electric is the highest performing national contractor of excellence. It provides unequaled project delivery, companywide best in class financial performance, with inspired employees being our most valuable asset; building trust resulting in continued client loyalty.
The company is looking for an industrial welder who can perform skilled duties related to the Fabrication Department.
Integrity > Customer Service > Safety > Sales Growth > Teamwork > Return on Investment > Performance > Personnel Development
- The applicants should have a welding certificate or welding school completed.
- The candidates should have a previous welding experience
- Primary responsibility is welding, and responsible for the construction/maintenance of the fabrication department.
- Demonstrates safe work habits and proper care for tools and equipment.
- Best in Class Craft and Management Training
- Company Match 401K
- Company Match Health Savings Account
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Life Insurance
- Long-term Disability
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Opportunities for Growth
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time off
- Per Diem
- Short-term Disability
- Weekly Pay
Gaylor Electric, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.gaylor.com.