Maintenance Planner Job Highlights
|Location||Fort Saskatchewan, AB, Canada|
Nutrien is a leading provider of agricultural products, services, and solutions. The company is the largest producer of potash (by capacity) and one of the world’s largest producers of nitrogen and phosphate. It also operates a leading agriculture retail network that services growers.
The company is looking for a Maintenance Planner who will be accountable for developing high-quality job work packages to be used for the execution of Maintenance and Project activities with a focus on fixed equipment, piping systems, and manual valves in accordance with Nutrien’s Pressure Equipment Integrity Management System.
The position will report to the Specialist, Asset Gatekeeper.
- Applicants should have a High School Diploma
- Journey Person ticket (preferably Pipefitter or Welder)
- Possess 10 years of experience in an industrial process setting
- Applies actual field condition information, relevant technical data, trade knowledge, personal experience, and where appropriate, input from maintenance, operations, and technical resources to develop high-quality executable plans
- Assembles fully planned work into formal job packages when required for transport to Maintenance Groups and Projects Group for implementation
- Develops and maintains Task Lists to ensure complete and accurate records consistent with Nutrien planning standards
- Ensures all plans developed are consistent with the Nutrien Planning Standards. This will include safety procedures, maintenance standards/procedures, identification of required resources, estimated task durations, materials, equipment, and services required to implement the work identified.
- Reports all safety concerns and takes corrective action for a safety hazard identified that could impact themselves or others
- Reports on their progress on a weekly basis and communicate any issues that are preventing plans from progressing
- Possess a safety-first mindset
- Collaborative team player
- Believe in inclusion
Nutrien is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The company evaluates all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To apply for this job please visit nutriencareers-nutrien.icims.com.