Special Inspector ICC/WABO-Certified Job Highlights
|Title||Special Inspector ICC/WABO-Certified|
|Location||Redmond, WA, United States|
Kleinfelder is a group of engineers, scientists, and construction professionals providing solutions that improve the clients’ transportation, water, energy, and other private infrastructure.
The company is searching for a Special Inspector to join its team for providing high-level inspection and testing services to a diverse client base on projects.
- The applicants should have a High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Possess a minimum of 2 years of related inspection experience
- ACI Concrete Field Testing Technician – Grade 1.
- ICC Reinforced Concrete Special Inspector and ability to obtain WABO Reinforced Concrete (RC) certification within one month of hire, if not already certified.
- Actively engaged on construction sites performing special inspections and testing of construction materials in the field.
- A good work ethic and a high level of personal integrity.
- Use a company-provided laptop or tablet computer and a working knowledge of MS Office programs (e.g. Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.).
- Associates degree or higher in construction management, construction technology, or related engineering field
- Certified Welding Inspector (CWI) – American Welding Society (AWS)
- A professional engineer (P.E.) registration in the State of Washington. Similarly, an Engineer-In-Training (EIT) (preferred)
- ICC Pre-stressed Concrete Special Inspector (WABO PC);
- ICC Spray-applied Fireproofing Special Inspector (WABO FP);
- ICC Structural Masonry Special Inspector (WABO SM);
- ICC Structural Steel & Welding Special Inspector (WABO SW);
- ICC Structural Steel and Bolting Special Inspector (WABO SSB);
- Other WABO Special Inspector designations (SC, LW, CF, PI, PA, FS); or
- Radiation Safety training for the operation of a nuclear density gauge.
- Authorization to work in the United States
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Benefits, including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, HSA and FSA, 401K, paid holidays, and paid time off (PTO)
- Career advancement opportunities with one of the largest and most respected firms in the industry
- Certification, training, and professional development assistance
- Competitive Wages
- Employee referral bonuses
Kleinfelder is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit jobs2.smartsearchonline.com.