Website Stanley Black & Decker
Welder (2nd Shift) – CAM Voss Industries Job Highlights
|Title||Welder 2nd Shift – CAM Voss Industries|
|Location||Berea, OH, United States|
|Company||Stanley Black & Decker|
Stanley Black & Decker is a diversified global provider of hand tools, power tools, and related accessories, mechanical access and electronic security solutions, healthcare solutions, engineered fastening systems, and more.
The company is looking for a Welder to join its team for manufacturing needs.
- The applicants may be required to possess a High School Diploma
- Certification in Welding (TIG, MIG, STK) or Equivalent is preferred.
- Previous experience operating a forklift
- Previous experience working in a manufacturing setting preferred
- Adhere to all safety, quality, and operating procedures and maintain a clean work area.
- Complete required documentation accurately i.e. works instructions sheet, identification tags, and data entry of labor transactions).
- Inspect parts for conformance to blueprint and make necessary adjustments to ensure compliance with specifications and part approval.
- Perform safety checks and preventative maintenance on equipment, as required.
- Safely set up and operate welding equipment in accordance to work order requirements and process instructions. Types of welding equipment include Fusion, automatic seam, TIG, MIG, and silver soldering.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ability to meet the physical demand of the job
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
- Ability to work 1st or 2nd shift
- Desire to work overtime, as needed
- Read basic measuring devices including micrometers and calipers
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong mechanical aptitude preferred
Stanley Black & Decker is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran’s status, or any other protected characteristic.
To apply for this job please visit sjobs.brassring.com.