Website Interstate Companies
Welder Job Highlights
|Location||Billings, MT, United States|
Interstate Companies is an industrial distributor, assembler, truck dealer, maintenance, and repair provider. The company is a dynamic organization with five operating units – Interstate Assembly Systems, Interstate Bearing Systems, Interstate Industrial Systems, Interstate Power Systems, and I-State Truck Center.
The company is looking for a Certified Welder and Non-certified Welder who will fulfill a critical role in operations and works in the industrial division that support mining, oil and gas, power generation, and processing customers.
- The prospective applicants should have a High School Degree or GED
- Technical Degree or Certification is a plus
- The candidates must have at least 3-year welding experience with mechanical abilities
- Conveyor belt repair experience a plus
- Experience with wire feed (dual shield) preferred
- Fabrication according to prints
- Keep paperwork updated and handed in upon completion
- Plant maintenance, crusher rebuilds, conveyor repairs, and various welding repairs/projects
- Positive interface with service writers, foreman, parts department, and customers
- Welding repairs to large mining equipment including shovels, draglines, haul trucks
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Must be physically able to lift and work with no restrictions
- Must have your own set of general tools
- Positive attitude
- The ability to set goals and accomplish them
- Continuing certification training
- Excellent compensation
- Generous benefits including insurance options, vacation, holiday, and sick pay, 401(k) with employer match
Interstate Companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The company encourages all qualified and interested persons to apply for this position by submitting a resume for consideration.
To apply for this job please visit istate.hrmdirect.com.