Website The Fort Miller Group
Welder (MIG/FCAW) Job Highlights
|Title||Welder – MIG/FCAW|
|Location||Greenwich, NY, United States|
|Company||The Fort Miller Group|
The Fort Miller Group is a four-enterprise holding company that is serving local, national, and international markets. The Fort Miller Group’s pursuit of perfection and its commitment to excellence remains constant.
The company is seeking a Welder who will involve in MIG and FCAW welding of steel forms, security gate systems, and the manufacture of municipal equipment such as spreaders and dump bodies, as well as general metal fabrication.
The position will work closely with the assembly team, the engineering team, and the Quality Assurance team.
- The applicants may be required a High School Diploma
- AWS certifications, including D1.1, D1.6, and D1.3, are desired but not required. We can certify you in our own shop
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Possess an experience with stainless steel (preferred but not required)
- MIG and FCAW welding on mild steel
- Ability to read shop drawings and follow verbal instructions.
- Ability to access equipment at various levels by reaching or climbing a ladder, bending over, walking, kneeling, and standing for extended periods of time.
- Ability to withstand exposure to dust, fumes, and chemicals such as oil, grease, vehicle exhaust, steel and aluminum welding fumes, etc.
- Excellent mechanical skills
- Flexibility to work overtime as needed
- Self-motivated with high attention to detail
- The company offers excellent benefits, including generous paid time off, an Employee Stock Ownership Plan and 401(k), and medical, dental, and vision insurance.
The Fort Miller Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit fmgroup.applicantpro.com.